Audiowell Dust Sensor DW0001 is a sensor works based on principle of photoelectric. When dust particles pass through the area of infrared light, the concentration of dust in the area will be reflected to the receiver in the sensor and converted as directly proportional voltage signal. It can effectively detect and monitor PM2.5 particles in the air. This product is frequently used in environmental and air quality monitoring devices.
- This dust sensor is made by Audiowell Electronics
- This product is used for detecting the level of PM2.5 in the air. It can effectively detect delicate particle which is larger than 1µm.
- It has an analog output
- The sensitivity of this sensor is very high, 0.5V/(0.1mg/m3)
- This sensor can be used in air freshener or air quality monitoring.
- Input power: 5V
- Input current: 20mA
- Output voltage: 3.7V
- Minimum detected particle diameter: 1µm, typical 2.5µm
- Sensitivity: 1V/(0.1mg/m3)
- Operating temperature: -10 - 65 °C
- Service life: 8000h
- Size: 4,8 x 3,6 x 2 cm
1x Audiowell Dust Sensor DW0001