This royal undercarriage is made for the most noble,born in the purple robots! ThisAluminum Chassisin Blinka purple makes for an excellent robot body. It's a single piece of bent 2mm thick aluminum, with a variety of holes, slots and cutouts for mounting boards, sensors, and servos.The sides are notched to fit two DC Gear 'TT' motors perfectly- you'll want to get four M3 or 4-40 screws in about 24mm/1.0" to mount the motors. In the front you can screw on aball caster. You can build a very sturdy (and quite handsome!) little robot rover with this metal frame.
- It's made of aluminum so it's light and strong
- The anodizing is quite attractive to boot
- Can be used to build a 2-wheel or 4-wheel robot
- Tons of mounting holes & slots!
- You can drill and cut aluminum so it's easy to modify
- Won't crack or break if it falls down the stairs (alright, it happens)
Remember,this is just the metal frame chassis!Motors, wheels, motor driver, microcontroller, etc are not included!
You'll probably want to also pick up the following to complete the robot body.
- Two DC Gearbox 'TT' Motors
- Two 'TT' Motor wheels (we have a range!)
- One 20mm Height Metal Caster Bearing Wheel
Then you will also need a microcontroller and motor driver that can drive the 5V DC motors.
A matching microcontroller or microcomputer is also required!
Product Dimensions: 172.0mm x 90.0mm x 31.0mm
Product Weight: 115.6g