Machine learning is a transformative tool that’s redefining how we build software—but up until now, it was only accessible to a small group of experts. At Adafruit, we think machine learning should be accessible to everyone, that’s why today we are partnering with Lobe to bring you an easy to use machine learning kit, so you can bring your machine learning ideas to life.
This kit includes all the Pi accessories you need, at 20% off the cost of buying the parts individually!
- Adafruit BrainCraft HAT - Machine Learning for Raspberry Pi 4
- Raspberry Pi Camera Board v2 - 8 Megapixels
- Adafruit Raspberry Pi Camera Board Case with 1/4" Tripod Mount
- Official Raspberry Pi Power Supply 5.1V 3A with USB C - 1.5 meter long
- Flex Cable for Raspberry Pi Camera or Display - 300mm / 12"
- 8GB SD/MicroSD Memory Card
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B - 8GB Ram
To create the machine learning models, we’ll use Lobe, an easy to use app that helps you train machine learning models for free. To use it, we’ll just need to show Lobe some examples of what we want it to learn, and Lobe will train us a custom machine learning model for us. After that, we’ll be able to use our model directly in the Raspberry Pi, or inside of Lobe itself.
No soldering is required to use this kit. Plug the parts together and you can begin your machine learning journey within the hour!
Lobe GitHub repo: https://github.com/lobe/lobe-adafruit-kit