The A+ and A- inputs of the amplifier go through 1.0uF capacitors, so they are fully 'differential' - if you don't have differential outputs, simply tie the Audio- pin to ground. The output is "Bridge Tied" - that means the output pins connect directly to the speaker pins, no connection to ground. The output is a high frequency 250KHz square wave PWM that is then 'averaged out' by the speaker coil - the high frequencies are not heard. All the above means that you can't connect the output into another amplifier, it should drive the speakers directly.
Comes with a fully assembled and tested breakout board. We also include header to plug it into a breadboard and a 3.5mm screw-terminal blocks so you can easily attach/detach your speaker. You will be ready to rock in 15 minutes! Speaker is not included, use any 4 ohm or greater impedance speaker.
- Output Power: 2.5W at 4Ω, 10% THD, 1.5W at 8Ω, 10% THD, with 5.5V Supply
- 50dB PSRR at 1KHz
- Filterless design, with ferrite bead + capacitors on output.
- Fixed 24dB gain, onboard trim potentiometer for adjusting input volume.
- Thermal and short-circuit/over-current protection
- Low current draw: 4mA quiescent and 1uA in shutdown mode
- PAM8302A datasheet
- 15mm x 24mm x 2mm / 0.6" x 0.9" x 0.08"