In collaboration with Microsoft, Adafruit's releasing IoT Starter Kits with boards, sensors, and components that are 'Azure Certified for IoT.'
Azure is Microsoft's cloud solution for IoT projects. Azure is a comprehensive and flexible program from the Microsoft team that they're extending into the open source hardware world. This starter kit includes a pre-soldered Adafruit Feather M0 WiFi with stacking headers, a FeatherWing OLED, and some sensors and components to get you started on your IoT journey.
Feather is a development board from Adafruit that, like its namesake, is thin, light and lets you fly. We designed Feather to be a new standard for portable microcontroller cores.
The Adafruit Feather M0 WiFi with ATWINC1500 is our take on an 'all-in-one' Arduino compatible and high speed, reliable WiFi board with built in USB and battery charging. The FeatherWing OLED adds a 128x32 monochrome OLED plus 3-user buttons to the main Feather Board.
For information and help setting up your FeatherWing OLED. click here.
This kit includes:
- 1x Assembled Adafruit Feather M0 WiFi w/ Feather Stacking Headers
- 1x FeatherWing OLED - 128x32 OLED Add-on
- 1x Assembled BME280 I2C or SPI Temperature/Humidity/Pressure Sensor
- 1x Micro Servo
- 1x PIR (motion) Sensor
- 1x Fast Vibration Switch
- 1x Magnetic Contact Switch (door sensor)
- 1x Full-sized Breadboard
- 1x Assembled TCS34725 RGB Color Sensor
- 1x Premium Male/Male Jumper Wires - 20 x 6"
- 1x Premium Male/Male Jumper Wires - 20 x 3"
- 1x USB Cable - A/Micro B
Component bag containing:
- 3x 12mm Tactile Switches
- 1x Breadboard Trim Potentiometer 10K
- 1x Diffused 10mm Green LED
- 1x Diffused 10mm Red LED
- 5x 10K 5% 1/4W Resistor
- 5x 560 Ohm 5% 1/4W Resistor
- 1x Piezo Buzzer
- 1x Photo Cell Light Sensor
- 1x Diffused RGB (tri-color) LED
- 1x Breadboard-friendly SPDT Slide Switch