OK you've signed up for Adafruit.io and you're ready to build something cool and Inteet-connected. All you need is this starter kit which will get you going with lots of parts that go very well with our service and are the most common sensors and actuators you may want. Sense light, motion, humidity, temperature, and more, then send it for storage on adafruit.io! Light up LEDs, make noise, and move a motor when a trigger is detected.
This pack is designed for people who want to use the new low-cost Adafruit Feather HUZZAH with ESP8266 WiFi microcontroller and are comfortable with that platform to explore IoT. A Feather HUZZAH development board is included. An Arduino or other microcontroller is not required.
This pack DOES NOT include a standard USB micro-B cable (use any cable you have as long as its sync+charge not 'charge only'), a solderless breadboard, or a Lipoly battery (take your project on the go!) - you will need a USB cable to program and debug your HUZZAH & either USB or a Lipoly battery to power the Feather HUZZAH. You may also want a full size breadboard and some prototyping wires. Some soldering is required to assemble the Feather HUZZAH ESP8266 and HDC1008 sensor.
This pack includes:
- Adafruit Feather HUZZAH with ESP8266 WiFi
- Fast Vibration Sensor Switch (Easy to trigger)
- As of February 5th, 2016 this kit now includes a DHT22 temperature Sensor.
- PIR (motion) sensor
- Magnetic contact switch (door sensor)
- Micro servo
- Huzzah Starter Pack Component Bag
- 1x Breadboard-friendly SPDT Slide Switcht
- 1x Diffused RGB (tri-color) LEDt
- 1x Piezo Buzzert
- 1x Photo cell light sensort
- 3x 12mm Tactile Switchest
- 1x Diffused 10mm Red LEDt
- 1x Diffused 10mm Green LEDt
- 1x 10K Trim Potentiometert
- 5x 10K 5% 1/4W resistorst
- 5x 560 ohm 5% 1/4W resistors