Arduino is a massive ecosystem, if there's a way for the Raspberry Pi GPIO interface to adapt to Arduino pinouts, it is possible to use the Pi together with vast Arduino shields and hardware/software resources. The ARPI600 is just intended for this.
What's more, the ARPI600 also support XBee modules, make it easy to add wireless feature to your great project.
Technical Details of ARPI600
- Compatible with Arduino UNO, Leonardo, easy to connect with various Arduino shields
- XBee connector for connecting various XBee modules
- Sensor interface for connecting various sensors
- Onboard USB TO UART for serial port debugging, also can be configured as XBee USB adapter
- Onboard ADC, 10 bit, 38KSPS, 11 channels (6 channels for Arduino interface, 5 channels for sensors)
- Onboard RTC
You can also check our "Dokumente" for more information
ARPI600 x 1
USB type A plug to mini-B plug cable x 1
RPi screws pack (2pcs) x 1