Ra-02 is a wireless transmission module based on SEMTECH's SX1278 wireless transceiver. It adopts advanced LoRa spread spectrum technology, with a communication distance of 10,000 meters. It has strong ability of anti-jamming and the function of air wake-up Consumption. Can be covering thousands of people in the district environment, particularly suitable for meter reading, smart home, burglar alarm equipment.
The LoRa series module Ra-02 is designed and developed by AI-THINKER Technology. The SX1278 RF module is mainly used for long-range spread spectrum communication. It can resist Minimize current consumption. Thanks to SEMTECH's patented LoRa modulation technology, the SX1278 has a high sensitivity of -148 dBm with a power output of +20 dBm, a long transmission distance and high reliability. At the same time, compared with the traditional modulation technology, LoRa modulation technology has obvious advantages in anti-blocking and selection, which solves the problem that the traditional design scheme can not considering the distance, interference and power consumption at the same time.
- LoRa Spread Spectrum modulation technology
- communication distance up to 10,000 meters
- Constant RF power output at + 20dBm-100mW voltage change
- High sensitivity: down to -148dBm
- Half-duplex SPI communication
- Programmable bit rates up to 300kbps
- Supports FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK, LoRa and OOK modulation modes
- 127dB RSSI dynamic range
- Automatic RF signal detection, CAD mode and high speed AFC
- Packet engine with CRC up to 256 bytes
- Small footprint dual-row stamp-hole patch package
- Shielded housing
- IPEX Stecker (Ra-02)
1x LoRa SX1278 Wireless Modul 433MHz UART SPI Ra-02