Standard pin interface to achieve full compatibility with the pitch Arduino Uno, Mega and so on. (Unless the standard size Arduino, like Nano, Mini)
3.3V power supply advanced chip (same as the official expansion card power chip CC3000) use, so 3.3V Arduino board more accurate, so ESP8266 as official CC3000 chip work as normal, there is no gap.
It leads to a WiFi module power supply / service interface developers to facilitate power and extend maintenance.
Onboard ESP8266-12E stable industrial-grade series WiFi module, a raised PCB antenna, signal better.
You can quickly switch DIP switch ESP8266-12E industrial grade WiFi stable operating mode (such as operating mode and upgrade mode) module, integrated serial chip, fast flashing the firmware.
Built-in 5V to 3.3V TTL level converter high pressure Arduino TTL level to avoid the WiFi module damage.
Onboard ESP8266-12E stable industrial quality WiFi module with a metal shield, noise immunity.
Onboard ESP8266-12E Chamber Sound to a Stable Industrial Quality WiFi module runs all interfaces, allowing developers to easily develop deeply.
Using stackable design, it can continue to accumulate over the other modules, easy to use.
Onboard four LED shows the status of the ESP8266, namely PWR, DFU, AP, STA
Technical Details of ESP-12E
- SPI Flash: Default 32Mbit
- Interface: UART/GPIO/ADC/PWM
- IO Port: 9
- UART Baudrate: Support 300 ~ 4608000 bps 'Default 115200 bps
- Frequency Range:2412 ~ 2484MHz
- Antenna:PCB antenna, 2 dBi
- Secondary Development:Support
- Transmit Power
- 802.11b: 16±2 dBm (@11Mbps)
- 802.11g: 14±2 dBm (@54Mbps)
- 802.11n: 13±2 dBm (@HT20, MCS7)
- Receiving Sensitivity
- CCK, 1 Mbps : -90dBm
- CCK, 11 Mbps: -85dBm
- 6 Mbps (1/2 BPSK): -88dBm
- 54 Mbps (3/4 64-QAM): -70dBm
- HT20, MCS7 (65 Mbps, 72.2 Mbps): -67dBm
- Power (Typical Values)
- Continuous Transmission => Average: ~ 71mA, Peak: 300mA
- Modem Sleep: ~20mA
- Light Sleep: ~2mA
- Deep Sleep: ~0.02mA
- Security: WEP/WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
- Power Supply Voltage: 3.0V ~ 3.6V'Current >300mA
- Operating Temperature -20 °C~ 85 °C
- Storage Environment -40 °C ~ 90 °C , < 90%RH
You can also check our "Dokumente" for more information
1x ESP-12E Wireless-shield for Arduino UNO R3