ESP8266 is a highly integrated chip designed for the needs of a new connected world. It offers a complete and self-contained Wi-Fi networking solution, allowing it to either host the application or to offload all Wi-Fi networking functions from another application processor.
ESP8266 has powerful on-board processing and storage capabilities that allow it to be integrated with the sensors and other application specific devices through its GPIOs with minimal development up-front and minimal loading during runtime. Its high degree of on-chip integration allows for minimal external circuitry, and the entire solution, including front-end module, is designed to occupy minimal PCB area.
Based on ESP8266, which festures:
- 32-bit RISC CPU: Tensilica Xtensa LX106 running at 80 MHz
- 64 KiB of instruction RAM, 96 KiB of data RAM
- External QSPI flash - 512 KiB to 4 MiB (up to 16MiB is supported)
- IEEE 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi
- Integrated TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier and matching network
- WEP or WPA/WPA2 authentication, or open networks
- 16 GPIO pins
- SPI, I²C, I²S interfaces with DMA (sharing pins with GPIO)
- UART on dedicated pins, plus a transmit-only UART can be enabled on GPIO2
- 1 10-bit ADC
- Powerful internal LWIP protocol
- Supports three modes: AP, STA and AP + STA
- Perfect and efficient AT command
- Size: 21.2 x 16mm
- This module requiers a 3.3V supply for VCC, and 3.3V logic. It is not 5V tolerant! Connecting RX and TX on a 5V Arduino will destroy this module.
- Semi-hole chip technology, all the IO leads, with metal shielding shell, It can be connected with IPX external antenna, and also built-in ceramic antenna.
1 x ESP8266 ESP-07 Wireless remote Control Module