5 inch Resistive Touch Screen LCD, HDMI interface, Designed for Raspberry Pi, also for New Raspberry Pi 3 model B
- 800×480 high resolution, touch control
- Directly-pluggable into any revision of Raspberry Pi (only except the first generation Pi model B which requires an HDMI cable)
- Driver provided (works with custom Raspbian directly)
- HDMI interface for displaying, no I/Os required (however, the touch panel still needs I/Os)
- Back light control to lower power consumption
- High quality immersion gold surface plating
- Why the LCD doesn't work with my Raspbian?
- To use the LCD with the Raspberry Pi official image, driver should be installed first. Please refer to the user manual.
However, for the first testing, you may want to use our provided image directly.
- Why the LCD still doesn't work with the Waveshare provided image?
- Make sure the hardware connection is correct and connects fine.
Make sure the image in TF card is burnt correctly.
The PWR will keep on and the ACT will keep blinking when the Raspberry Pi starts up successfully, in case both of the two LEDs keep on, it is possible that the image was burnt incorrectly OR the TF card was in bad contact.
- Which power supply should I use?
- It is strongly recommended to use a stand-alone 5V/2A power adapter, because the PC's USB port might doesn't have enough power to support the Pi and LCD.
For more info, please check the wiki page.
Weight: 0.152 kg
- 5inch HDMI LCD x 1
- HDMI connector x 1
- Touch pen x 1
- RPi screws pack (4pcs) x 1
- DVD × 1
Downloads: Driver install introduction
Development resources: demo codes, schematic, datasheets, etc.
Click here to download