5 inch Resistive Touch Screen LCD, HDMI interface, supports various systems, also for New Raspberry Pi 3 model B
- 800×480 high resolution, touch control
- Supports Raspberry Pi, comes with Raspbian driver (works with your Raspbian directly), and Ubuntu image
- Supports Banana Pi / Banana Pro, comes with Lubuntu, Raspbian images
- Supports BB Black, comes with Angstrom image
- Not only for mini-PCs, it can work as a computer monitor just like any other general HDMI screen (touch function is unavailable in this case)
- HDMI interface for displaying, USB interface for touch control
- Back light control to lower power consumption
- Why the LCD doesn't work with my Raspbian?
- To use the LCD with the Raspberry Pi official image, driver should be installed first. Please refer to the user manual.
However, for the first testing, you may want to use our provided image directly.
- Why the LCD still doesn't work with the Waveshare provided image?
- Make sure the hardware connection is correct and connects fine.
Make sure the image in TF card is burnt correctly.
The PWR will keep on and the ACT will keep blinking when the Raspberry Pi starts up successfully, in case both of the two LEDs keep on, it is possible that the image was burnt incorrectly OR the TF card was in bad contact.
- Which power supply should I use?
- It is strongly recommended to use a stand-alone 5V/2A power adapter, because the PC's USB port might doesn't have enough power to support the Pi and LCD.
For more info, please check the wiki page.
Weight: 0.198 kg
- 5inch HDMI LCD (B) x 1
- HDMI cable x 1
- Touch pen x 1
- USB type A plug to micro B plug cable x 1
- RPi LCD screws pack (4pcs) x 1
- DVD × 1
Downloads: Anleitung der Installation des Treibers
Development resources: demo codes, schematic, datasheets, etc.
Click here to download