Latest Arduino CNC Shield Version 3.0
- GRBL 0.8c compatible. (Open source firmware that runs on an Arduino UNO that turns G-code commands into stepper signals)
- 4-Axis support (X, Y, Z , A-Can duplicate X,Y,Z or do a full 4th axis with custom firmware using pins D12 and D13)
- 2 x End stops for each axis (6 in total)
- Spindle enable and direction
- Coolant enable
- Uses removable Pololu A4988 compatible stepper drivers. (A4988, DRV8825 and others)
- Jumpers to set the Micro-Stepping for the stepper drivers. (Some drivers like the DRV8825 can do up to 1/32 micro-stepping )
- Compact design.
- Stepper Motors can be connected with 4 pin molex connectors or soldered in place.
- Runs on 12-36V DC. (At the moment only the Pololu DRV8825 drivers can handle up to 36V so please consider the operation voltage when powering the board.)
A4988 Stepper Motor Driver
Thermal shutdown circuitry:Yes
Ground fault protection:Yes
Load short-circuit protection:Yes
Compatible logic supply: 3.3V and 5 V
Five selectable step modes: full, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 and 1/16
1.Mix with slow current decay modes.
2.Internal UVLO and Low RDS (On) Output.
3.Automatic current decay mode detection/selection.
4.Synchronous rectification for low power dissipation.
1 x Arduino UNO R3 Development Board
1 x USB Cable für Arduino Entwicklungsboard
1 x Engraver CNC Shield V3,0 Board
4 x A4988 Stepper Motor Driver